Certified Mediation Training
8 Day, 60 Hour Programme (60 CPD Hours)
MSc HRD, Practitioner Member and Former President of the Mediators Institute of Ireland (MII).
Advanced Practitioner - Workplace Mediation with the International Centre for Dispute Resolution and Leadership and a member of the Association for Conflict Resolution
MBA, Practitioner Member of the Mediators Institute of Ireland.
Advanced Practitioner - Workplace Mediation with the International Centre for Dispute Resolution and Leadership.
Mediators Institute of Ireland Approved Programme to MII Certified Member Level
ACRUX Consulting’s programme is certified with the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland and upon successful completion on the programme participants qualify for MII Certified membership. Our course is therefore the first step in progressing your career in mediation, or in enhancing your skills to facilitate dispute resolution across a range of disputes. With the impending legislation those wishing to practice mediation for civil and commercial disputes will need to hold a suitable qualification and the MII Certification will meet these needs.
Why Train as a Mediator with ACRUX Consulting?
Our team has successfully trained 100’s of mediators throughout Ireland, the UK and the USA. Our team includes experienced Mediators with extensive experience in dealing with a range of disputes. Our experience ensures we are ideally placed to pass on our practical experiences to trainee mediators. Our trainers have trained mediators who now specialise in a range of areas including commercial, workplace, family, agriculture, community, and civil disputes.
This highly participative course will allow you to:
• develop key skills in implementing solutions for/with parties involved in workplace/organisational and commercial conflict
• focus on minimising the costs of unnecessary interpersonal, workplace and commercial conflict
• enhance the working environment
• Understanding Conflict Resolution Theory
• Negotiation Theory
• Mediation Principles and Process
• Communication & Mediation Skills
• Personal Awareness
• Participant Rights and Related Legal Implications
• Developing appropriate ADR solutions
• Privilege and Confidentiality in the process
The programme is delivered as follows:
• Course work, self-assessments and case study provided on CD with full learning resource pack and pre-course e-learning module on conflict management skills
• 7 days (54 plus hours) tutor led experiential learning and supervised skill development by Mediators at advanced practitioner level and experienced ADR specialists
• Assessment of skills (Day 8)
• Written course work to be submitted within an agreed time frame after the programme based on a suitable case study and to meet MII Certified Mediator requirements
60 hours – including seven days tutor led training and a one day assessment (8 days in all). In addition participants are required to complete approximately 20 hours of self learning during the programme and complete an e-learning module on Understanding Conflict Management.
By the end of this programme participants will have:
• Developed a thorough understanding of the various aspects and dynamics of dispute resolution
• An ability to facilitate the management of workplace and commercial conflict
• A thorough understanding of dispute resolution methods including mediation
• Practised the skills necessary for effective Mediation
• An internationally recognised certification in Mediation
For further details contact Gerry Rooney. T. 01 841 1664 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org
On completion of the programme participants will be Certified Mediators and will qualify for membership of the Mediators Institute of Ireland and other professional mediator bodies.
The course is run over 8 days. Contact email@example.com for dates of our next programme.
We also provide post course support. Our programme gives newly qualified mediators the opportunity to gain mediation experience by volunteering in community based mediations, through our partnering with Community Based Mediation. providers.
Enter your details below and we will call you back.
© 2017 Acrux HR Consulting. All rights reserved.